After receiving awards in their first year of operation including Best New Restaurant and Best New Bar by 303 magazine, The Way Back Restaurant group is expanding and seeing hospitality professionals for their new concept, Wayward! The restaurant opened in mid August and is already seeking leads to meet demand!
The new space exists the former Zengo restaurant – an unbelievable location at the base of the 16th street pedestrian bridge connecting Downtown and the Highlands. The restaurant features a from-scratch-sustainable kitchen focusing on local and seasonal cuisine under the direction of Executive Chef – Patrick Kelly. As well as a progressive beverage program being spearheaded by Beverage Director – Alex Flower.
We are seeking individuals who possess the following attributes:
• Unwavering desire to provide the highest quality product in an atmosphere of unwavering customer service.
• Aspiration to continuously define and advance the developing food culture in Denver and the surrounding Colorado region
• Ability to think on ones feet in a high volume, faced paced environment
• Willing to learn and to continue developing in our hospitality and culinary profession
• Plays well with others – teamwork and contributing to the greater good are what make us
• HIGHLY competitive compensation DOE.
• Health Insurance
• Growth and development within a rapidly expanding restaurant group.
Some recent press on this outstanding opportunity:
To apply please reply and include a copy of your resume (.pdf, docx, or doc format ONLY), and a brief summary of what sets you apart.
We are excited to hear from you and discuss what we could potentially offer each other.