Dacha Beer Garden is expanding with two new locations in 2018 and is looking to hire experienced general managers and restaurant managers. Qualified candidates will have at least five years of management experience and proven track record of growth and accomplishments at fast-passed restaurants, luxury hotels/resorts, and/or event planning companies.
Dacha Beer Garden is the perfect place to meet new people and spend time with your loved ones while enjoying unique beverages and delicious food. We are focused on our customers having a unique authentic Dacha Experience. In our outdoor beer garden, we serve a carefully curated menu of German, Belgian and American craft beers, local meads and ciders, unique cocktails and beautiful wines. The seasonal food menus crafted by our executive chef are inspired by traditional Bavarian beer gardens with an eye for local sourcing and farm-to-table authenticity. We are both dog and kid friendly. Our customers’ gemütlichkeit is our highest priority!
Managers will be responsible for day-to-day management of all restaurant and beer garden operations and staff. Specific duties and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Manage establishment P&L;
• Analyze internal processes and propose changes to improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs, and/or increase customer satisfaction;
• Direct and oversee marketing and promotional efforts that grow sales;
• Manage all staff and prepare schedules;
• Approve timecards and prepare staffing cost analysis for corporate reporting
• Train staff on knowledge and implementation of all duties, workflows and checklists;
• Manage daily operations, opening/closing procedures, and timely performance of all relevant tasks;
• Manage, analyze, and ensure proper levels of inventory for all products and supplies;
• Ensure proper working condition of all equipment, fixtures and furniture and manage all maintenance service;
• Ensure timely upkeep and safety of all furniture, equipment and tools;
• Develop and manage relations with vendors; place daily orders;
• Respond to customers’ questions and resolve ad-hoc issues;
• Maintain active and valid ABRA Manager and Food Manager Licenses;
• Prepare periodic management reports and statistics for corporate reporting;
• Required to work at evening, night hours and weekends.
• Undergraduate degree is required;
• Prior experience supervising employees is required;
• Five years or more of management or project management experience at a fast-paced restaurant, luxury hotel/resort, and/or event planning company is highly preferred;
• Proven ability to work independently to deliver successful results;
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
• Superb skills in effective business writing;
• Excellent time-management skills;
• Impeccable personal presentation and sense of decorum.
We offer a competitive compensation package that consists of a base salary and a performance-based annual bonus. We provide three weeks of paid vacation, medical and dental insurance, and subsidized Vida gym membership. All candidates must have a proof of work authorization in the United States and three professional references.
Dacha Beer Garden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The DineGigs Difference
Staffing your restaurant shouldn't keep you up at night. DineGigs was founded to connect employers with those seeking new opportunities in the Foodservice Industry. No noise, no more creepy Craigslist posts, no need to let everyone on Facebook know your kitchen just staged a coup d'eta; just food jobs, fast.
Connect with talent directly in an online career environment dedicated to the foodservice industry
It's free for restaurants and other foodservice employers to post employment ads to DineGigs
Only relevant job postings. Non-foodservice posts are easily flagged by our community and quickly removed
DineGigs is the fastest way to connect with the qualified talent your restaurant needs. It's free to post and apply for jobs!