Colada Shop is a Cuban inspired cafe and bar. Our concept consists of a hospitality-forward cafe that serves as more of a social space and hangout spot for anyone who wishes to enjoy good food and beverage the Cuban way. We are looking for energetic, out-going, enthusiastic people that share our love and passion for hospitality, coffee, food and cocktails. We want individuals who enjoy and thrive working on a fast paced environment, and have the ability to communicate clearly with our guests.
While experience is certainly appreciated, it is not a requirement for these positions. Please note however, that you must be at least 18 years of age in order to apply.
• Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers who walk through our doors.
• Be knowledgeable and willing to learn about coffee, tea and drink preparation and products.
• Prepare and serve beverages and food items consistently by adhering to all recipe standards.
• Assist with setup, cleanup, stock work and handling of food items.
• Making sure all prepared items are up to Colada shop standards.
Please send your resume to:
Colada Shop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The DineGigs Difference
Staffing your restaurant shouldn't keep you up at night. DineGigs was founded to connect employers with those seeking new opportunities in the Foodservice Industry. No noise, no more creepy Craigslist posts, no need to let everyone on Facebook know your kitchen just staged a coup d'eta; just food jobs, fast.
Connect with talent directly in an online career environment dedicated to the foodservice industry
It's free for restaurants and other foodservice employers to post employment ads to DineGigs
Only relevant job postings. Non-foodservice posts are easily flagged by our community and quickly removed
DineGigs is the fastest way to connect with the qualified talent your restaurant needs. It's free to post and apply for jobs!